Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Long and Short of It

This is not a low-maintenance haircut, but I think it came out pretty cute this morning. My hair has so much body in it that I have to flatten the top down as much as I can, lest it look rather ridiculous. It'll be fun for summer though.

3 comments:

Tori said...

Love it! It is fun and flirty. I like it straight too, possibly more than curly. Didn't Natasha cut her hair too?

Jolena said...

she did. She's in Colorado at the moment, though, so I don't think she's had time to post pictures.

Kelly & Tasha said...

I did cut my hair and I am in Colorado. Still trying to figure out the new haircut and styles. It's way too thick. It looks bushy curly and takes a lot of work to do straight. Not as quick as it used to be. When it's straight, I've been curling the top part under and the bottom part curling out, like I used to wear my hair.