Saturday, January 29, 2011

Week 1

Bill enjoying some daddy time Sunday after we got home from the hospital.
Spencer likes the lovesac.  I'm a pretty big fan too.  We took a bit of a nap together there and Bill joined us after taking the picture. 
I love this picture.  It's in the bouncer, which Spencer loves.  We swaddle him up and strap him in and he's good to go for a while.
He's not so sure about laying in the boppy pillow.  He's just not fat enough yet.  He slips down through it.  I took a series of pictures of this trying to get a good one, but I thought his face here was just hilarious.
Grandpa Jones was sick when I delivered Spencer, so this was the first time he had held him Wednesday night.  I think they're going to be fast friends. :)
My MIL Suzanne flew up Wednesday night and brought this beautiful quilt with her for Spencer.  She's been so much help since then.  We'll miss her when she goes back home tomorrow.  My mom spent the first half of the week with me and I'm pretty sure I can actually nurse Spencer totally because of her advice.  Thanks, Mom!
Suzanne is holding Spencer here.  I love the little folded hands!
        

5 comments:

Merry said...

That is a beautiful blanket. And a cute babe! I can't wait to meet him.

Tori said...

He's so adorable! I love every picture! The one falling through the boppy cracked me up. And the one of Dad does too because I have a picture of him almost exactly the same (same jacket and everything) holding newborn Katrina.

sb said...

Such great pictures! Congrats again! I'm still interested in hearing all the "deets" about your delivery when you get a minute to share it.

Megan said...

aww I love the one on the bouncer! he's so cute!!

Rachel said...

SO SO SO SO cute!! Congratulations, I'm so excited for you guys. Spencer is adorable, and I'm glad he's here and healthy! I LOVE the one on the lovesac - that looks really nice right now.