Wednesday, April 6, 2011
2 weeks
I'm barely making it here, peeps. 2 weeks to go. Hopefully by then my summer job will be worked out, Bill will have a summer job, I will have finished all my projects so that I can graduate, we'll figure out what we have to finish paying for from Spencer's birth, I might get a bit more sleep, the social venture competition I'm working on will be over, I'll have gotten to the programming project I told my adviser I would do for her and the website project, we'll be able to decide if we're going down to Las Vegas for Easter and the Cancer Walk thing, we'll take my cousins to a movie, go to a baby shower for another cousin, and anything else that comes up in the meantime. Hopefully I'll see you all on the other side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Best of luck!
Oh, hang in there. You guys have been through some very busy times in the past and you always come out on top. Thinking of you all.
You can do it, Jolena! I believe. One day at a time.
keep breathing! deep, relaxing breathing. :-)
oh--and make sure you check your bills from his birth really carefully. I don't know if it was BYU or the hospital who messed up ours, but we were overcharged by about $600, and I wouldn't have found that if I hadn't gone through line by line.
As in those famous words of Dora from 'Finding Nemo'
"just keep swimming, swimming, swimming"
Post a Comment