There Bill and I were, minding our own business chilling on the love sac before I had to leave for a young women's activity last night when we hear a crash and wonder what the heck Spencer just pulled down. I'm racking my brain, not coming up with anything that was left out in his reach. Bill went to investigate and what did he find? A cookie thief! I had left the tray of cookies I was taking to the activity within Spencer's reach by the front door and he took full advantage. We came in to find the cookies spilled on the floor and Spencer eating one as fast as he could. :) So funny!
And in other cute news, the other day Spencer fell asleep on Bill. It was so presh.
4 comments:
he knows what is tasty! i would've reached for those cookies too haha
Cookies are always worth risking an upset mama for. :D
You do know you should be feeding him cookies every day so he doesn't have to sneak them don't you? :)
hahaha good one marianne---Its amazing that they just know whats good huh!
Post a Comment