Monday, February 27, 2012

Switching Rooms

We've had so much fun having Bill's dad living with us for the last four or five months.  Unfortunately for us they closed on their new house last Friday so he moved up north and we don't get to have him around every night.  As a result though, we were able to switch around Spencer's bedroom and our office so that we could put two beds in his bedroom.  The office was the bigger room before, so now we've switched.  A couple months back we reorganized the living room too and as a part of this we moved the bookshelves out of there and into our office so that room looked a little less cluttered.  I like how it all turned out.  Here's the results.
The Office 
The Front Room
Spencer's Side of the room 
Spencer's other side of the room :) Soon to be the new baby's

3 comments:

Merry said...

I love the new bed! And it must be nice to plan on having the two of them in there together!

Vanessa said...

what a cute place you have there! I love when the house is nice and clean after a fresh re-arranging. It feels so refreshing.

Valerie said...

Um, the red carpet is still my favorite :) As I said, you are a rockstar, and the bed is awesome! Your front room looks so much bigger like that! Maybe, because the last time I saw it you had a christmas tree too :)