Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Another project finished

I haven't so much been nesting this pregnancy as wanting to do tons of craft projects.  I just finished another one today.  I had a couple cross stitches I did in high school that were Precious Moments themed.  They were super cute and a few months ago I found patterns for four more.  I felt a little goofy cross stitching, but I found a surprising amount of enjoyment out of finishing them.

I've never really had a place to put them, but I've hung on to the originals since I first made them and I decided to finish the other four so I could put them up in the kids' bedroom.  I picked up some cheap frames the other day and spray painted them different colors.  Don't look too close.  Some of them really didn't turn out very smooth, but as a whole I like the look.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

They look darling!

Merry said...

Those are adorable! Good job!