I used to crochet a lot when I was in high school and college, but what that means is we own a ton of afghans and don't have enough people around here to use them, so I haven't done any crocheting in recent years. :) I didn't make an afghan for Spencer when he was born either, but I decided a week or two ago I wanted to make one for this baby, so I did!
This went really fast. I essentially made it over the weekend when we went down to Cedar City for a family reunion. It's made out of granny squares, which are apparently really common, but not something I've ever run across. I like how it turned out. I'm not a huge fan of pastels for little girls, so I went brighter, though nothing crazy. Spencer loves it, so I imagine our little girl will too. :)
This went really fast. I essentially made it over the weekend when we went down to Cedar City for a family reunion. It's made out of granny squares, which are apparently really common, but not something I've ever run across. I like how it turned out. I'm not a huge fan of pastels for little girls, so I went brighter, though nothing crazy. Spencer loves it, so I imagine our little girl will too. :)
4 comments:
Looks great! Look at all these projects you're finishing, I'm impressed.
It's getting me through being pregnant this exceptionally hot summer. :)
You are so productive! I love the afghan and can't wait to see it-and you-in person
That is so cute! I want to find a pattern online and learn how to do that stitch.
Post a Comment