Thursday, October 18, 2012
Can we finalize things already?
Ever feel like you have something amazing coming down the pipeline and then suddenly it feels like it gets taken away? Yeah, that's a bit how I feel at the moment, but I don't know if it's the reality, and that's driving me crazy. Two months to go until Bill graduates and we're still trying to figure out what we're doing and having trouble with communication channels at our first choice. I'm not sure what's going to happen there, and we have backup plans, but I like the first option better. It felt so right a month ago, but now it's just all up in the air and it's driving me a little crazy. Well a lot crazy. I've gotten all excited to move onto new adventures and that might not be happening. It kind of makes me want to cry. I'll just suck it up good or bad once it all falls into place, whatever happens, but this limbo place is awful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I very much understand how you feel. Right now we're waiting as Clark applies for a few things because for YEARS the company he's been working for has promised promotions/better hours/better pay and has left him in the same position, always moving someone else along. We'd love for him to stay (he's invested 5 1/2 years with them already) because of certain benefits, but we really, really need to not be paid minimum wage for such strenuous work and also start dealing with people that keep their promises.
Not knowing if we'll have to move, if we'll ever find something better, if we can afford two kids (when the second one comes) makes me want to cry, too. Just know that at least one person can commiserate with you! Keep praying for comfort and understanding.
Um, I would totally go ahead and cry too. I did for like an hour yesterday and then I felt SO much better, because right now I feel like everything in my life is falling apart, and boy, I just needed a good cry!
Same here. We're waiting for another year on this one job position that feels really good, and if that doesn't work out, we get to wait another year on top of that to see where Jeff gets into grad school. And we've been doing this waiting thing for a year already. So yeah. I totally get what you mean. And it's good to know that other people have difficulty with this limbo position, too. Although I kinda wish none of us were in it.
Anyway, I hope you find out what's going on soon, and that you feel better.
Post a Comment