Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Oh what a weekend!

Wow, the last few days have been rough!  Spencer has been sick since Thursday. Friday and Saturday were horrible.  Sunday improved, but then he got bad again that night and we finally took him into the ER yesterday morning to find he has an ear infection.  He's by no means out of the woods.  We had the worst night in his entire life bar none last night but thankfully he ate some food this morning and is sleeping.  I'm praying he feels a lot better as the day goes on because he's had a rough go of it.

This is how Spencer spent most of the weekend.
He was a bit better here but still in PJs.
Genevieve picked up a phlegmy cough too.  Nothing more at the moment, and I'm praying that will stay that way too.  Bill and I are both a little off too, so it's just a house of sickness around here. So yeah, here's hoping we all get well soon.  It's been far too rough on all of us, and I still don't feel completely back to normal from the crazy last few months getting ourselves packed and out here.  Here's to all of this calming down and improving very quickly.

No comments: