Today was a great Sunday. We've had struggles lately with a cranky pants 2-year old Spencer, so it hasn't been terribly restful the last few days, but today was just a delightful day. He still struggled at times, but we did enjoyable. Things. I love those kinds of sundays.
 |
| Genevieve managed to get her entire foot, all five toes, in her mouth during sunday school today. |
 |
| We took the kids on a long walk this afternoon/evening. Spencer conked out immediately. Genevieve held out for a while, but eventually fell asleep...leaning against Spencer's head. It was adorable. Spencer was not pleased about it when he woke up though. Haha! |
 |
| It was raining the entire walk. I'm so glad we went. It was refreshing and lovely with all the spring blossoms come out. Everything is that fresh new green of spring and it is just exploding with color. I haven't seen many of the colors of blossoms I've seen here anywhere else--purple, coral, all shades of pink. It's lovely. |
 |
| Genevieve spent a bunch of the walk playing with Spencer's hand. So cute. |
1 comment:
So cute!! Looks like you're doing a good job of enjoying and getting out in your area!
Post a Comment