A little peek into what makes life great for Billy Joel and our offspring
Sunday, February 16, 2014
Project + Hike = Good Weekend
And it's mostly finished. I just need to put a couple coats of polyurethane on it so it won't be sticky and this baby will be in action. I kind of love the yellow. So glad we decided to do that color again.
South Carolina is not ugly. Turns out this little gem is about 10 minutes from our house and maybe a five-minute walk from the road. It'll be a perfect swimming hole this summer. What a find! I can't wait to see it when everything is green again.
Oh, and did I mention we turned Genevieve into a frosted mini wheat hiking there? I guess it was a tad colder for her not hiking. We cuddled her up in Bill's fleece and she was much better. That toothy grin melts my heart.
I piggybacked Spencer for a bit after he got tired, but he didn't really get the concept of holding onto my shoulders, so this is how we hiked back to the road. It was awesome. Jolena, 10 pounds of baby to carry. Bill, 70 pounds.
No comments:
Post a Comment