![]() |
| Footboard I refinished for a friend. |
![]() |
| Matching headboard. This bed was in incredible condition. It's probably 75 years old and not but maybe one crack in the wood. It was so fun to refinish it. I'm totally hooked. |
![]() |
| This is the matching vanity. I totally forgot to take a finished picture of it, but you can see the drawers in the background and it looked amazing when I put them back in. |
![]() |
| The mirror that fits into the middle of the vanity. |
![]() |
| Totally engrossed in their books on the way to church. |
![]() |
| Aaron loves this little chair. He can climb up himself and he finds all kinds of comfy ways to chill on it. |
![]() |
| The pigtails! She had very particular directions for how she wanted her hair done that day. It makes me smile that she's finally interested in letting me do it instead of just pulling it right out. |
![]() |
| This kid starts preschool in three and a half weeks. I'm simultaneously so excited for him and wondering how he could be at this point already. Time is a 'flyin. |











No comments:
Post a Comment