Wednesday, June 8, 2016

One day down, four to go

Before I got pregnant Bill and I factored in the piece of information that he would have a conference in Boston that he wanted to go to and present at a couple weeks before my due date. Back then it sounded like no big deal. I could totally handle it.

Fast forward nine months and day one is past and we have four days to go. So far this morning I've already finished my work, done some yoga, and we ate breakfast that wasn't cereal. So pretty much day two is in the bag too as a success and it's not even 9AM. Hahaha!

But really, it's a little crazy to be 37 plus weeks pregnant with three kids and no husband. And we did it to ourselves. And it will be just fine. And if it's not, and for some crazy reason the baby comes earlier than any baby I've had in the past, it will make for a crazy story for ever after. But I think that won't happen. I think we'll have an uneventful week and get Bill on Saturday and my mom next Wednesday and then Miss Chloe will make her appearance much closer to her due date. And my fingers are heavily crossed for this result. :)


No comments: