Monday, February 20, 2017

This and That

I'm spending every free moment lately looking for houses. This is ridiculous because it's still several weeks away from when Bill actually goes out to our prospective new hometown and he won't get an official offer until then. Plus, no houses are available now to rent or to buy that work timeline wise as we're a few months out from being done. And we have no proof of income because we don't have an offer yet. But yet I look, multiple times a day, at multiple sites. I obviously need something else to focus on. Anyone have any ideas? It's like a siren call, lol. Come back and check again, just to see if anything else has been posted...

In other news we've had a pretty fun week. I posted on Facebook about how an old bookcase collapsed around my children in the living room yesterday. That was exciting. No one was hurt and we were going to throw it away anyway, so this just sped up our timeline on that, but it was quite the adrenaline rush.





Genevieve got some tattoos as part of her Valentines cards. She was so happy to put these all up and down her arms.



Chloe loves to eat. And grab the camera.




Spencer lost his first tooth. I love his new little grin.



I made this delightful cake for Valentine's Day. It's so rich we're still eating on it. You can only eat a little sliver at a time. Yum.



I also made these s'mores brownies. But when I went to toast them under the broiler I got distracted by Chloe waking up from a nap and Bill opened the oven to find brownies on fire. Exciting! I scraped off most of the marshmallow. This is what was left. They still tasted pretty good, surprisingly.



Aaron was sad in nursery a week or so ago and my friend, his nursery leader, did some snapchat filters with him. It was so cute.


Spencer is learning to ride his bike two-wheeled. Pretty fun stuff. We don't really have anywhere to go bike riding by our house, so we haven't bothered teaching him any earlier than now. We headed to the park to let him practice. He picked right up on it, though he needs some practice.


And Chloe got to ride a swing for the first time. She loved it. 



No comments: