Bill and I went to a grad school end of semester party hosted at Clemson. It was semi formal. I don't really have any formal dresses anymore, but I did take the opportunity to actually do an updo with my hair. The actual event felt so much like a teenage church dance except with better dressed people, good food, and lots of beer. lol. We went with two other couple friends and we had lots of fun.
Chloe got her current jacket wet in the snow and so I pulled out her next size jacket, which Genevieve wore and loved for like three years. It's a bit big, but she loves it! And we ran out of kid gloves that weren't wet, so we just pulled out the adult gloves and it was amusing.
We legitimately got a bit of snow! A couple inches ended up falling and there were big, pretty snowflakes. It snowed for 24 hours. Pretty fun! And perfect timing. It ended Saturday morning and we didn't end up with no school for days and days.
Jumping on the trampoline in the snow is fabulous.
It was really coming down. It started as sleet and went to big, beautiful flakes. I haven't seen nice snow like that in five years.
Just chilling by me while I work.
Fish lips!
Testing out her new bed. It's not hers yet, but will be very soon, come early January once my mom heads back home. She's coming for two and a half weeks and I'm so excited.
And then testing out Spencer's bed. Also a big hit.
She actually managed to balance this recorder and was so proud of herself.
A little fuzzy, but crazy face Chloe loving wearing a cape.
Hey mom, take a picture!
We broke out the super warm gloves and Aaron wore them to church and all through sacrament meeting and Spencer played with them all night. Apparently happiness is wearing oversized gloves.















No comments:
Post a Comment