Monday, January 29, 2018

This month flew by

 Sister play=Chloe sticking her finger up Genevieve's nose. Hahaha!
 Just chilling out, reading books on Genevieve's bed after school. That was a fabulous afternoon.
 Chloe got her own bed this week and she loves it! She rolls off some nights, but mostly she's doing great. Naptimes are interesting because she has to be really tired before she'll fall asleep, and that usually overlaps with school pickup. So there's been a lot of walking into a sweet baby sleeping and waking her up to strap her in and go pick up the biggies. Poor younger siblings. They get woken up more than the older two ever did.
She woke up crusty and I wrapped her up on my lap and she fell back asleep! That's unheard of! Cutie little girl. I'll take the sweet napsoccasionally.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I like her bed. Joann a just got a bigger tent that she loves. I love that she can't get out of it:)