I've made a conscious effort in the last year to be more present and less always taking pictures of fun things happening but not participating in them. This makes things way more fun while I'm there, but lots less photos for this little ol' blog. Like on Saturday we spent four and a half hours at our friends' house on Lake Keowee. We swam and kayaked and went out on their boat and jumped on their water trampoline and ate good food and had a fabulous time. I didn't take a single picture. I didn't even have my phone out. It was wonderful. But I have nothing to show to document this event. All is well though because I really did have a good time, and that is more important than pictures of us having a good time.
I finished my latest paint-by-number last night. I like this brand. Their pictures are super detailed. It takes more hours than I can count to do them, but the pictures look like photographs turned into a painting. This is the fourth one I've done by this company and maybe the last I will do of theirs because I've done all the ones I like, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I have an appointment for a haircut next Saturday. My curls are getting unruly, lol. I think my hair got a bit curlier after Chloe's pregnancy. It's fun to still have curls even with a pixie haircut. Which I love this length, I might add. It's SO nice not to have hair on my neck.
Trying to take a cute picture with Chloe. Got a nose picker one. Lol.
Genevieve's creation from Lego story time at the library last week.




No comments:
Post a Comment