Monday, October 1, 2018

How is it October already?

September was gone in the blink of an eye. Seriously, I can't believe it's over already. It was a great month. Lots of soccer, gymnastics, scouts, swimming at the lake just a bit more.

Genevieve got her ears pierced this weekend. It was quite a lot more dramatic than I expected. I took her to a piercing/tattoo parlor, and they were absolutely fabulous, but the first ear hurt more than she expected and she was really scared to do the second. It was a very long evening but in the end she was so courageous. She knew it would hurt and she sat still and let her second ear be done. I was really proud of her, albeit completely worn out myself from working through it with her. She's SO happy to have them done now and is dreaming of all the earrings she will wear.

She was my shopping partner buying some new shoes too. Turns out she has quite the wild taste in shoes, lol. These cute heels were pretty tame in the list of recommendations of shoes she thought I should buy.

Chloe swiped Aaron's shirt the other day. She's been doing that lately with Genevieve's clothes and now it looks like Aaron's shirts are on the table too. Lucky girl.

This is going to be a hugely exciting month for us. Dissertation is getting finished, hopefully dissertation defense will happen, and the job hunt is on. Wish us luck and send any prayers our way if you're so inclined. 

No comments: