Monday, March 25, 2019

This week in pictures

Finished up my most recent paint-by-number. Now I don't have a craft to work on as I want to, so I finally got around to trying out a shirt pattern I got years ago but never bothered to actually make. My friend in South Carolina gave me a bunch of her old fabric awhile back and a lot of it isn't colors that look good on me, so it's perfect to use to try new patterns as a test muslin. So I made a shirt yesterday and it turned out not bad. Only a few errors, lol. But it looks truly terrible on me because the colors are horrendous on me, so I will not be modeling it. However, I had lots of fun making it and now I want to make more. New hobby! 
 We've got a little bunny that has taken up residence in our yard. Aside from the bunny poop I saw today, it's fun to have a wild pet.
 Caught Spencer reading his scriptures Sunday morning. Huzzah!
 We bought bunkbeds this week at our children's request and because I really, really didn't want to build a fourth version of the same bed, but I wanted to move Chloe out of her toddler bed. I'm refinishing one set, so it's in my carport. This set I may paint, but for now it is setup and the littles love it. It's sturdy as can be and I got it for all of $40, so I'm quite pleased.
 This is me driving home with Chloe and Aaron from picking up said bunkbed.
 My newest completed paint-by-number.
 I built one of these in South Carolina and really should have tossed it in the truck, but I didn't, so here's a new bike rack that I built last week with a few 2x4s.

No comments: