We took advantage of bike to school day this week, borrowed my SIL's bike trailer, and had a grand ole' time biking to school on the Cross Kirkland Corridor trail. It was just hard enough for my kids that they were infinitely proud of themselves for doing it. It turned out I loved it too. There's a huge hill between our house and the start of the trail otherwise I might think about doing it more. Maybe when we've convinced Aaron that he can indeed learn to ride his bike two-wheeled and he can ride himself, so I won't need a bike trailer, then we'll do it more.

Aaron has taken to the selfie game as well as portraits of Chloe. I have a jillion of them on my phone already.
We spent this last Friday/Saturday camping at Ensign Ranch. It was delightful. I went there all growing up every other year for family reunions and it was a lovely tour down memory lane going back. We camped and helped clean up the place a bit, which was the reason we went for a service project, and waded in the river and generally had a fabulous time.
Sunday we did our very own piano recital. Everyone played a number, even Aaron and Chloe, who aren't actually doing piano lessons yet. But I'm teaching the older two and it's been fun so far.










No comments:
Post a Comment