Monday, June 3, 2019

Feeling productive

Hmm, this has been a low-key week. Bill and I did have a super prodcutive weekend though. We got our two new window AC units installed. A lady from church was giving them away. Score for us! They work great. I want to install a few ceiling fans in our house and I think between the two we'll do all right sans AC here this summer.  


 I got an urge to bake yesterday and Spencer and Genevieve helped me make these delightfully pleasant sugar cookies as well as some cinnamon rolls. I even made these cookies gluten free and they are tasty as can be.
 Bill sent me a picture of he and Chloe while we were out making cookie deliveries. It's basically my favorite thing that she smiles big for the camera now.
 I trimed back my bushes this week so they're not trying to take over my back porch anymore.
 Oh, and Chloe has the most interesting taste in clothes. Dress shirt, pj shorts, and fluffy socks of Genevieve's.
This year is just flying by for me. I can't believe it's already June. We get out of school super late, so we still have three weeks left, and I'm pretty sure the summer is going to fly by too. The weather is absolutely gorgeous, we have fun things planned, and I'm generally just really excited for a good first month of summer, even though my kids don't actually get out of school until the third week of it.

No comments: