The elementary school put on a fantastic Veteran's Day assembly with singing and a ceremony for local veterans and there wasn't a dry eye in the house by the end. Chloe is a squirmy wormy these days when I take her places, but she's also very cute. I asked her to smile and this is what I got.
Better. Also the coat zipped up backwards was her request. She's so funny.
Spencer sings in the school choir. He's front row right in the middle. Shortest kid there. Also one of the youngest, but my kids aren't tall.
A friend gave us this cheerleader costume back when we first moved here and Chloe is wearing it a bunch lately. It's so cute.
Chloe and one of her best friends, reading books/playing together, wearing matchy stripes completely by accident. This friends dressing the same way thing starts young it turns out. Haha!Saturday morning I went to a craft extraveganza at church for Relief Society and Bill took the kids to Snoqualmie Falls. We've lived here 11 months and only just got there. Now need to go. Such a pretty place.
I snagged this picture in church yesterday on the sly. We bought a bunch of these drawing tablets earlier this year plus got a free one and they're a big hit. My kids and one of my friend's family, which has five boys, shared a long row yesterday and at one point this is what it looked like, every single kid drawing on a tablet. It got progressively more chaotic as the hour went by, but hey, we love these guys and it's so fun to have such great friends.








No comments:
Post a Comment