Monday, May 18, 2020

Masks, headbands, and hand me downs

We're still in the early stages of reopening and masks are highly recommended, so I let my kids pick their colors and made some smaller ones for each of them. 


 Genevieve channeled her inner Harry Potter this week. I'm reading book one to the two littles and she joins us pretty regularly.
 Bill's work gave us all chili and cornbread to make together for a company party of sorts. It was tasty. Chloe helped Bill out with the prep.
 I made a few headbands to try out some new patterns because I was bored and had some fabric I could use. I like several of them.

 A cute family picture yesterday before we started home church.

 Pulled out a few new hand me down clothes, including this adorable swimsuit my sister made for Genevieve a couple years ago that fits Chloe perfectly now.
 Chloe played with a bunch of my jewelry yesterday too. Good times.
 Curly hair coming in so nicely.

 New chacos for all the kids. They love them. I love that they love them. Everyone is happy.
 A few steps closer to done with this end table.

No comments: