Chloe asked for some purple cabbage for a snack.
I like to get an ornament to represent each year. I forgot last year and so when I found this customizable one, it was perfect.Chloe cooking dinner with Daddy.
Some of my furniture got really scuffed up in the move down here. This is one of a set of bookshelves that I'm sanding and repainting. This is after coat one. I'm super happy to have them looking new again. And I'm going to put a back on it when I finish painting it.
A paint by number I'm working on for Bill.
First snow. Or maybe second. We enjoyed it.
This is the other table that got some chunks knocked out of it. I sanded down the scratchy parts and restrained them and put a coat of tung oil on to seal them and it's basically like new.
Playing Apples to Apples with cousins. I love living close to them!








No comments:
Post a Comment