Monday, September 13, 2021

Just another pretty great week

Chloe got this dress as one of her new long-sleeved shirts. It's so adorable. I love how cute she looks in this style.
Bill's work had a family BBQ party. It was delightful. We haven't had one of those for at least two years. Those sorts of things make you feel more a part of the company. I appreciate that. 
Don't know how I did it, but I broke the top piece off of one of my prongs on my wedding ring this week. Thankfully I noticed it immediately so there wasn't any chance of losing the main stone. I need to figure out how to get it fixed. 
We took the kids to a 9/11 memorial on Saturday. It was sobering and I was glad we went. 

Spencer has been asking to get tucked in lately. Bill obliged. Not shown, Spencer laughing his head off. He was so tickled over this. Also, when he has to go back to a twin bed from this queen in a couple weeks, it's going to be a sad day. Hahahah. He spreads out so big on this bed. And it is so squishy soft. 
Genevieve hamming it up. She is so much trouble, lololol. 
Bill treated us to a Peru food feast. He made all sorts of tasty entrees. This was the desert, which I never remember the name of, but Peru's version of flan. It was so delicious. We chowed through nearly all of it. 

No comments: