Monday, October 25, 2021

Fall Break

Last Fall Break we did a week-long trip to national parks in southern Utah and Nevada. This Fall Break we finished moving into our house, watched mounds of TV, and were amazed by the rain all week in October in Utah. Ha! Moving takes a while. But aside from a console cabinet for our games and a chair for my room, both of which I'm waiting to be back in stock, we're all moved in and setup. I haven't really hung anything on the walls either, but that's going to take a lot longer. Here's a few views of some of the things I setup this last week. 

A plant stand for a few of my plants in the dining room. 
Bill's drum set. Happy to have that here and have a place for it! The kids love it so much. Aaron is planning to play drums starting in fourth grade when he can be in band at school. 
A few more plants in the dining room. Got that bonsai from IKEA. It was the last one and I already love it so much. 
Finally hung our barn door after it sat in our room for two weeks. I was so nervous to drill into our walls but it went off without a hitch and I love it dearly already. 
My cute little family tree. 
New bookshelf for the living room. 
Hooks in the kids' bathroom. 
Hooks in my bathroom. 
It's really just so good to be in our house. I feel very blessed to be at this point in life right now with things settled in after two or three years of very unsettled life. It feels really good. 

No comments: