Happy St. Patrick's Day! Bill played cool dad and made some green German pancakes and green syrup. They were so tasty. I avoid food coloring 99 percent of the time, but it's pretty fun for a holiday. 
Chloe wanted to watch Genevieve play the computer and she kept stealing my desk chair. She has a desk chair but apparently it's not as nice as mine. This is quite true, but nonetheless, I need my chair to work, lol. So we made her a little nest with our floor pillows. She was super happy about it. 
Look at that cute new growth on my desk plant! The leaves on the right are also small and new, but I noticed that cute tiny little sprig this week and it makes me so happy.
Spencer got glasses! He loves them. He's so happy he can see.
And I present my new car, a 2022 Kia Niro Hybrid. I love it so much! It's burnt orange colored and charcoal inside and just delightful to drive. It gets 46-51 mpg and it's so amazing. I'm really happy with the purchase.




No comments:
Post a Comment