Spring is for sure my favorite season of the year. I love all the fresh growth and newness. It’s getting a bit warmer and I just love the change so much.
I made and laminated with packing tape these song cards for nursery singing time. It is such the best calling. 15 minutes of singing with adorable toddlers every Sunday. Heavenly.
Chloe asking me how to spell everyone’s names during general conference. Her chocolate goatee makes me chuckle.Bill and I found a jeweler we love and they fixed my wedding ring prong that was broken eight months ago, so I haven’t been wearing it, and Bill’s ring his dad gave him. I’m thrilled how they turned out! I hadn’t gotten around to fixing my ring in the chaos of moving into a new house all the way up to starting my new job and I’m so happy to have it back. I had them drop my diamond deeper into the setting and I’m thrilled with the result. It is much less a weapon now that I have to shield to not scratch everyone in sight.
I got Bill a new wedding ring because he liked it and why not?!?! It’s really pretty.
Bill in his natural element, spinning all the neighborhood kids on the merry go round at the park. We had a lovely outside adventure in between conference sessions on Sunday.








No comments:
Post a Comment