Spencer has started to develop an interest in cooking and baking and it’s pretty fun. He made fried chicken tenders and curly fries and coleslaw this week. It was delicious. And he made some cookies and some pumpkin rosemary rolls. They were all so good.
I got a trigger release surgery done on Wednesday. I’ve had hand problems for years and already got carpal tunnel surgery in both hands a few years ago but I finally decided to get my right pointer finger done in hopes for some improvement. I really didn’t make much in the way of plans for this and the recovery is more intense than I expected or really considered but I’m glad I did it and hopefully I’ll see some improvement in symptoms. I’m kind of gimpy for now as I can’t use my right hand a lot for gripping or pulling or much else.
Bill bought a seal and some wax for fun this week and we’ve had a great time using them.
No comments:
Post a Comment