I took like five pictures this entire week. It was just too busy apparently. But we definitely did do stuff this week. Spencer mowed his grandparents' yard. First time ever for this 11-year-old. He did a great job!
I bought this nativity just because. I couldn't pass it up, lolololol.
I didn't know I was going to pass my feet on to my child. This is me on the left, Spencer on the right. Basically identical feet. He wears my same shoe size. Pretty fun! He tells me if he jumps he's taller than me, but I've still got probably four inches on him. Maybe six. I bet he'll pass me this year though. Not like that's a huge milestone in actual height, but still fun! He's hit eating us out of house and home stage. He loves gnocchi and he ate an entire package yesterday. Before he was eating half a package at a time. I don't think I can go to the store often enough to keep him in stock with gnocchi at that rate, haha!






No comments:
Post a Comment