Spring soccer. You NEVER know what the weather will be. Wasn't expecting cold and rainy this week. We all froze.
Genevieve and I checked out a cute little waterfall in Sandy off of Wasatch Blvd last Sunday. It was a pleasant little hike. Not even a mile out and back, but a fun little place to explore. I hung my medals! Bill did too, but I didn't get a picture of his. He has his own cool set of medals from all the stuff he's done.
Another new pair of glasses for Genevieve. Poor girl, her eyes are changing really fast. We're hoping to slow that down.
Summer birthdays birthday bash at the school. We brought Chick Fil A for Chloe and Carls Jr. for Aaron. Good times.
We were SO sad to not be able to be in Texas for my nephew's wedding, but I was so happy to be able to attend my cousin's daughter's wedding and see a huge amount of my Jones side extended family. Two happy weddings on the very same day. It was a great day!










No comments:
Post a Comment