Sunday, June 18, 2023

Happy Father’s Day

I built the other half of my garage shelf yesterday and promptly filled it up and still had stuff to spare, haha! But a lot of our camping stuff is on there now. I sold an old couch too and donated some stuff, so now the garage has significantly less stuff in it. 

This is all that’s left that actually some of it goes in the basement once it’s built  

Fathers Day today has been lovely! Spencer gave his first talk in church and did a fantastic job. Suzanne came over for dinner. Doug wasn’t able to come up, so we got to hang out with her. We had such good food. Happy Father’s Day Bill and all the other dads in my life! 






I framed my most recent paint by number. Or stretched it, I guess. It’s going to my office. 
A beautiful cactus flower on my trail run last week. 
A very windy picture at the summit. 


No comments: