Based off of my photos this week, all I do in my free time is run and take pretty pictures of sunsets. 😂
Thursday run with Katie and Josh.
Monday run with Diane. Another Thursday run with Katie, Clark, Kelly, and Genevieve. That’s right, I have a running friend and daughter named Genevieve. 😍
And my favorite, Saturday morning run with Teresa, Genevieve, and Clark. Clark and I had to take a post 9.2-mile run to document his beardcicles and my hair frost. 😂🥶 22 degrees at the start.Running through the cold does so much good for my body and mind all winter. It’s cold, but man, it brightens my mental health and keeps my body in shape and feeling strong. These are my people! We have the best friendships. Find yourself a community that loves what you love. It’s the best. ❤️❤️❤️
And we can’t forget, Chloe brought home another delightful piece of art. I love how much she loves art and I love the class she gets to take and Mrs. Ruth is the best teacher.







No comments:
Post a Comment