My niece gave us a hammock holder it works perfectly on the deck outside my bedroom. My kids love it!

Bill and I spent like three or four hours Saturday getting our garage organized. It was a lot of work but we had to fit a good bit of stuff in there and it feels so good to be done. All three cars fit in it plus our bikes and weights and tools.
Bikes fit in front of whichever car we park in the small garage.
Even with the big ladder on, Bill can get the van in.
Camping and sports and other gear.
Broom organization.
Snowboards, sleds.
A break late in the afternoon for pedicures.
Harry Potter Marathon Friday night while the boys were at a father son camp out.
First day of school! 5th grade.
3rd grade.
8th grade.
7th grade.
New water softener!
And reverse osmosis water spigot.
Love this so much.
So many things I’m loving in this house. Cupboards that fit everything. Big garage. So many living spaces. I’m inching closer to what I would consider house fully moved in. I want all the holes filled in and painted and the paint on the kitchen cabinets touched up. I want a few more carpets and a loveseat in my bedroom plus a sectional in the basement. A table by the back door to drop everything at. I’ll eventually switch out some light fixtures and add a fan or two. But even if I don’t do any of those things, I’m loving being here and how this home is working for us. ππ

















No comments:
Post a Comment