Sunday, October 6, 2024

Conference weekend


It’s General Conference weekend and we always get some sort of craft to work on because it’s much easier to focus when you have something to do with your hands. I got these diamond art coasters for the kids, which have been a hit. I have the little drills all over my living room and kitchen now… ๐Ÿ˜‚
And I got a new paint by number for me. It’s coming along. Bill is out of luck. He’s spent most of the time sending out conference-themed memes. ๐Ÿ˜†
Freya and Remi don’t hate each other anymore! And they like this couch A LOT. 
We decorated for Halloween! Daybreak does amazing things for Halloween. We will definitely be expanding our decorating in years to come, but we’re starting with this. 
Conferencing. 




This was a gorgeous sunset I caught last Sunday. 
And a fantastically amusing picture of my kids beforehand. 

 

No comments: