Sunday, November 10, 2024

Looking at the good things

 I missed posting about Halloween last week, but it was really fun. I love our neighborhood and that we’re near family and that we have so many good things going on. 

I got this picture of Genevieve the other day that is straight up mind blowing on her flexibility. She’s in a full lotus pose and still can fold herself over and lay with her head even  lower than her legs. I cannot even fathom that amount of flexibility. 
We got the younger kids’ school pictures. Chloe’s is adorable and I just love Aaron’s so much. It’s totally him to not smile but look good doing it. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Spencer and Genevieve look more and more like twins every day. They’re the exact same height and I’ve only got them by not even an inch. 
We decorated for Christmas at work! And I’m dying laughing over our Snoop Dog Christmas decorations my coworker found at Walmart. How did he become wholesome???



Aaron had his DARE graduation. They sang a song and I loved every minute of it. 
Shock of all shocks, Freya stayed on Genevieve’s lap for maybe 30 seconds after she picked her up. 
Remi on the other hand, she is always on top of someone. 

And look at this adorable sweater that Chloe finally fits enough in to wear! Yellow has been her favorite color for her entire life. ๐Ÿ˜

No comments: