Bill and I were given a pair of tickets to the Tabernacle Choir Christmas for last night. It was phenomenal. We rode downtown on TRAX, which is also pretty great, as it’s half a mile from our house. We were trying to remember, but the last time we were able to go to this concert was I think in 2009. Definitely before we had kids. It was just as amazing a show as last time.
Bill and I went and read a story for Chloe’s class this week. They were so cute.
Bill and I went to my coworker’s show. We knew he had a part, but he kept it on the down low that he was the narrator in A Christmas Story, so ya know, just the co-lead! He did phenomenal. It was the cutest musical version of the movie. Way more heart warming. There’s randomly one of Donny Osmond’s sons that lives up in the Midway, UT area and he and a pair of his boys were in the show. They look just like their dad/grandpa. 😂
My work had our holiday party at the ice rink and the entire maintenance team wore Christmas sweaters. We may have bought them for them. Hahahah! They wore them well either way.





No comments:
Post a Comment