Bill and I are going to Cancun in April after school gets out! Woot, woot! We're so excited! The best part is that we only have to pay for our tickets there and everything else is paid for by a trip we won. Woohoo! Tickets are super cheap right now and we got both our tickets for about $650, as opposed to the $1100 we saw just a couple weeks ago. Yay for prices going down!
3 comments:
Sounds awesome - traveling (together) is great! If you're not going to use your nights in Tahoe, let us know if they're transferable. (I mentioned that on the old blog - I'm not trying to be pushy, I just didn't know if you'd end up seeing it...) =)
I.am.jealous.
You will have so much fun!!
YAY for Cancun. You guys will ahve an awesome time, i'm sure. I'm glad the trip isn't during spring break (it gets crazy and wild down there at that time) enjoy mexico.
Post a Comment