Oh how I love breaks between semesters! I've had so much free time and it's been wonderful. I've found the time to start exercising again. I started doing pilates all this week and it feels great! I'm so out of shape that they are making me really sore, but I like it. I'm excited to get back in shape. I have a racquetball class next semester, so that should be fun. I also have big plans to swim and lift weights and do some running. You know, all the things I usually do that I totally dropped this last semester with how busy classes were. :)
I wasn't sure I was going to make it to the break. I was going full tilt on my final projects until 4:30 PM on Friday, the last day of finals. It was stressful, but I did make it and all the projects turned out fantastic. I've gotten a few grades back and the semester is looking good! Yay for resting and rejuvenating for a couple weeks! I'll be excited to start classes again next week, but the break has been wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment