
Three days after we got to Henderson, we headed down to southern California to go to Disneyland with Bill's parents, two sisters, and one friend. This was my first time there and I loved it! I think we went on every ride there and at California Adventure. It was the best two days I've had in a long time.


Here's a few pictures from the trip.

On our way to the park. So fun!

My cute in-laws who treated us all to this amazing trip. They're the best!

A rather blurry picture of our splash mountain adventure. It was my first "roller coaster" in a long time. I was all nervous and scared, but it was so fun and I ended up riding so many more over the next couple days over on the California Adventure side of the park.


A couple shots I got off Bill, Suzanne, Miriam, Hillary, and Patricia on the teacups. I know better than to ride those. :) They would have made me so sick.


The girls waiting for Autopia and me riding it. Fastest car ride I've ever been on. Or not. Always fun though.

Waiting for Captain EO I think. Or maybe one of the other shows. I don't remember.

Waiting for one of the 3D movies. We actually didn't have to wait in very many lines, but we found ways to amuse ourselves when we did.

Califonia Screamin'. The best roller coaster in the park.
2 comments:
I've got to agree with you: California Screamin' is an awesome roller coaster!
Wait, really? You've never been to Disneyland before this!?!?!? That's crazy!
Post a Comment