Wednesday, July 7, 2010

More Work on Projects

My MIL kindly let me use a piece of fabric from her VERY large collection of fabric to make a tablecloth for the console table I made.  I finished it today and it looks great!  I won't have the plants on it when we go back to Utah, but it will still be so cute.

I also finished staining the kitchen table and it looks amazing!  I just need to de-rust the screws, hopefully get new wheels, and put it all back together.  It's going to be gorgeous.

1 comment:

Jason & Naomi said...

Good job on your projects! Way to stay busy, that's the only thing that made these last 9 months fly by! I had no idea that you were expecting! Congratulations! For me it was all-day sickness but it left around the 2nd trimester. Good luck with yours. Everybody is SO different! When do you find out the gender?