As of today I am 22 weeks. According to my midwife at my appointment yesterday, I am measuring 27 weeks in size. The wee one isn't, just me. Gotta love it. There's no question as to my pregnant state these days. I feel cute though. I think it's fun to be pregnant. There are plenty of somewhat annoying aches and pains and I'm sure by the time it comes to a close I'll be very happy to just have this baby, but I love how excited people are for me and all the fun conversations I have with friends and random strangers. Babies just bring out happiness all around and I think it's great.
Friday, September 17, 2010
Laying on my stomach
As of today I am 22 weeks. According to my midwife at my appointment yesterday, I am measuring 27 weeks in size. The wee one isn't, just me. Gotta love it. There's no question as to my pregnant state these days. I feel cute though. I think it's fun to be pregnant. There are plenty of somewhat annoying aches and pains and I'm sure by the time it comes to a close I'll be very happy to just have this baby, but I love how excited people are for me and all the fun conversations I have with friends and random strangers. Babies just bring out happiness all around and I think it's great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know, I never tried that when I was pregnant! Bill is a genious!
Post a Comment