Monday, January 24, 2011

For inquiring minds

Spencer William Ashman was born at 11:21 AM on January 21st, which also happens to be my birthday!  Best birthday present ever.  He weighed 7 lbs 11 oz and is 21 inches long.  My delivery went really well.  It was long, something like 14 hours, but I only pushed for 15 minutes at the end and that was just fantastic.  I'll post more details later and more pictures when I upload them to my camera, but those are the deets! 

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

deets!! I love how you wrote in Hillar-ese (that's what I call all to silly things she and the rest of the Ashmans say.) Yes, I'm dying for more pictures here--it's been over a day.

Miss Snow said...

HAPPY BIRTH-DAY TO YOU! :) Aw...what a treat. Congrats.

BTW - does that cute bubba have red hair?

Rachael said...

14 hours is awesome for your first! The next one might be super fast--my first was 22 hours and my second and third were about four. :-)