Sunday, May 1, 2011
Clothes Shopping
Bill was so nice and spent the afternoon yesterday with me clothes shopping. He gave me money for Christmas and I've gotten some graduation money that I am using to get myself a new wardrobe. I looked in my closet the other day and realized I have three short-sleeved shirts. Summer is going to be a problem if I don't do something about that. So we went shopping and I picked up several shirts and a couple sweaters that were on huge sale at the moment. The shirts I got were cute, but they were seriously the only ones we found. We went to pretty much every store in the mall and the clothes at the moment are just not calling to me. Why is it that whenever I actually have money to spend, I don't find anything I want to buy? I'm trying to branch out for t-shirts and jeans. I'm pretty tired of that look. Where are good places to get cute clothes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm a big fan of jcrew. They have cute tees tha are comfy yet cute so you can dress them up or down. I always spend my bday money at the jcrew and banana republic outlets in park city! For cheap cheap clothes Forever 21 is nice-i love their cheap leggings and accessories. Nordstrom's BP has cute stuff, but I really have to sift through to find sales since they ca be really $$$.
Post a Comment