I always like posting pictures of the new places I move. This one is a little slow in coming, since we've lived here for three months now. It really feels like we've lived here forever though. We had an amazing opportunity fall into our laps in the form of the opportunity to rent this house. It's inexpensive, bigger than anywhere we've ever lived, in our same ward, and in a great location. It will do just fine for the next couple years we are in Provo. Since moving has become quite the affair these days, this is by far the best part. So here goes. Behold, our house.
Here's the living room from every angle. My sister and BIL were nice enough to give us their old couches when we moved in here, plus let us babysit their piano. It definitely gives me piano envy. So beautiful! I love the huge front window, except for the part where it's freezing in the wintertime. Nothing a little plastic window covering won't solve.
Here's the hallway.
The bathroom.
Our bedroom. We're in the process of installing a fan. We have to get into the attic to brace it, so thus the "in the process" status.
The office. This was the only place our lovesac would fit, but I actually love it in here. This also plays part time Bill's dad's room. He stays with us sometimes since they're in the midst of moving here.
I love that Bill and I both have a desk. It makes life so much easier.
This is Spencer's room. It has serious need of some wall hangings, but the layout works well. The red carpet here and in our bedroom is classic, leftover from the owner years ago. Not so pretty, but really soft. I'm looking at the bright side, you know? :)
This is the kitchen. It's so big compared to all the other places I've lived in! I could go for a bit more counter space, but it's definitely good for now. Oh, and a dishwasher. I will really appreciate one of those when we get one again.
The dining room. Yes, a real dining room! Yay! Here's to living in houses not apartments where that seems to be optional. The washer/dryer is in a closet between this room and the living room.
And the view of the living room from the dining room.
And there you have it. Our house. I didn't take a picture of the yard because well, it's cold outside. I'm only so ambitious. Just imagine plenty of grass and a big gnarly bush that is coming out in the Spring. Woohoo!
2 comments:
man i hope the landlord comes and replaces that red carpet!
I love the picture of Spencer in his room. I can just see him exploring in all the nooks. And he made a cute banana for Halloween!
Post a Comment