Sunday, October 30, 2011

Peel Banana!

I want to like Halloween.  I really do.  I like the part where people have cute costumes.  It just turns out that I almost never do.  Lack of imagination maybe?  Well this year the day of the ward trunk or treat and Halloween party Bill and I had a bit of a busy day with an all-day test for Bill and teaching in Salt Lake for me.  So we forewent costumes ourselves.  However, you can't not get a costume for your baby's first Halloween.  It would just be criminal. :)  Thankfully DI came to the rescue with an adorable costume for all of $1.50.  Behold, Spencer the banana!


 One of our friends gave him a Kit Kat.  We gave it to him, figuring he would suck on the wrapper.  Oh no.  He chewed through the wrapper and inhaled the whole thing.  And he screamed anytime I took it from him.  It was hilarious.  The kid likes chocolate.  He's a smart one.
Lately he's been doing this funny thing where he opens his mouth huge and sticks his tongue out as far as it goes.  I managed to get a picture of him doing it yesterday.

4 comments:

Deb said...

Oh, Spencer is so darn cute and he's one smart child - loving chocolate - just like his old auntie Deb.

Vanessa said...

he is too cute! that is a great costume, too.

Lorie S. said...

A very cute banana I must say!

Suzanne said...

I beheld the banana in person, and he was beyond cute!