I want to write on my blog but I can't think of anything to write about. Things are just moving along. The job hunt is happening, grad schools are being looked at, the child is being adored, etc, etc. We just bought a tent and a bike trailer. This summer is going to be awesome now. :) We always need another tent, right? Spencer loves the bike trailer, and it has an attachable front wheel, so now we at least have an option for toting two kids somewhere in a few months.
I did just see this article on my friend's Facebook page and it really made me smile. It's several years old, but timeless. Enjoy.

4 comments:
I've read that article and love it. Mostly her last line. It just bewilders me that someone would actually word her question in that way.
Hey Jolena,
Thanks for posting this. I'm going to repost it on my blog today if that is okay, of course. :)
lizzie.
Repost away Lizzie! I got it from someone else. I'm happy to share. :)
Hahahaha! Wow, scathing on both sides! I'll admit to wishing that my friends with kids had more time, but I can't believe the attitude that woman had.
Post a Comment