Monday, April 30, 2012
New Tricks
This last week Spencer figured out how to actually get off the ground when he jumps. You know, like 1/4-inch. I'm still impressed since I've seen lots of kids jump and jump and jump and never actually leave the ground. He also started throwing balls this week. As Bill and were cheering him on and totally impressed by his accuracy and distance, we suddenly looked at each other and said, "Should we be encouraging this?" It was funny. I get the feeling this kid is going to be athletic. Not surprising, but it still makes me happy. It's really important to me to be healthy, and being active is a huge part of that. I think it would be hard if my kids had no desire to run around and I had to figure out how to motivate them. So check that one off for this kid. :) No extra motivation needed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment