Saturday, August 25, 2012
Cute Spencer Moment
My niece Shae is 3 months old. Spencer thinks she's pretty great when he notices her existence, though most of the time he kind of just ignores her. Last night we were at my parent's house celebrating my dad's birthday. We were getting ready to head out, so Shae was strapped into her carseat, but sitting on the floor. Spencer got all interested in interacting with her. He came over and started rocking her carseat. When she started to cry a little bit, Bill gave him her pacifier and asked if he would give it to her. Mind you, half the time these days he decides he wants to suck on it himself even though he hasn't wanted a pacifier since he was like six months old. But he was so cute and put it in her mouth for her not once but twice after she'd pulled it out. So cute! We're just prepping him early for ours to show up. Which, by the way, is hopefully any day. She's being tricksy. I had a bunch of contractions over the last couple of days and thought things were happening, but nothing yet. Soon enough though, I'm sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He'll be such a good older brother! :D
That is really cute. I'm excited for him to meet his sister, and I'm sure you are too. I have been thinking about you everyday wondering how things are going. Not long now, in any case.
Sounds like he will be a great big brother! Hopefully she comes soon because I cant wait to meet her! Also, maybe you will end up going into labor on labor day, that would be so awesome!
Post a Comment