| It got too quiet the other day and we walked in Spencer's room to find him having a heyday with the diaper rash cream. See that black all over his pants and the changing table? Yeah, it's the cream. And his leg and hands were VERY moisturized. :) Too bad it didn't really come off the cover. Now there's black marks all over it. His pants are still in question. Thank goodness for OxiClean. |
3 comments:
I con't get over her! I love that expression. I hope you are able to enjoy some quiet, even though it may be that ominous what-is-spencer-doing-that-he-probably-shouldn't-be-doing kind of quiet.
I've been missing you like crazy and wondering how you and your little ones are and what life is holding for you, then I remembered today about this wonderful technology called the internet and I think MENSA check her blog. Please call sometime, and Genavieve is beautiful.
oh my gosh, her facial expression is so funny! your babies are so cute
Post a Comment